Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Precision Acura welcomes Sam Weiner to our Professional Sales Team





Sam Weiner has been a successful professional Automobile Sales Person for over eight years spending the majority of his time selling Honda and Acura. His last four years were spent selling Acuras in the East Brunswick area. As Sam said it best, "For
five years I have been assisting customers with purchasing their new or
Pre-Owned Acuras at another dealership. When this opportunity presented
itself I jumped at the opportunity to move my years of experience to
the highest rated dealer according to DealerRater.Com in New Jersey and
New Jersey's only 12 time Precision Team award winner! I would love to
catch up with all the customers I've helped over the years so don't
hesitate to call me with any of your Acura needs!
"







1 comment:

  1. It is nice to see that a dedicated sales person will be added to the team of Precision Acura. As for the Acura car, it looked nice and impressive.

    /Kristen
    Short Term Lease

    ReplyDelete